Renting your dream home
Are you looking for a rental property, but you are one of the many who apply every time? Renting a home without a real estate agent can be a tricky process. Thus, in this market, it is common that there is much more demand than supply. As a result, every time you miss your opportunity or are tempted to take up an unattractive offer. Fortunately, we can do a lot for you in this regard. We know the market and prices and know exactly what to look for when hiring a property. This way you can be sure that you won’t overlook anything and all matters will be handled professionally.
Homes that are not listed on Funda come through our network very regularly. Because of our good connections within the housing market, we can give you an edge over other home seekers. That means you can sometimes view before any promotional material of the property is even available!
Den Uyl Real Estate has successfully helped many people find a rental property in Amsterdam.
The process of hiring a property
Are you looking for a rental property, for yourself, for your children or for expats, for example? This is the trajectory in a nutshell:
- Then place a no-obligation search, stating your needs and capabilities. This allows us to forward you properties from our network.
- Are you interested in a property? Then we will schedule the viewing.
- If you would like to rent the property, we will work with you to make an appropriate proposal to the landlord. In this, of course, we know exactly what to look out for.
- If the proposal is approved, we will guide you through contract signing and delivery.
Placing a search request is done by clicking the button below and filling out the form with your housing needs. By filling this out, signing on each page and returning it to email@example.com, we will get to work for you! Tip: you can easily sign this via SignRequest .
- Searches are on a no cure, no pay basis. That means you do not have to rent a property if you are not interested. And that you do not have to pay any fees if you do not want to propose on any of the homes we have proposed.
- It also means that you do pay us a brokerage fee if you are going to rent one of the homes we have suggested to you.
- The brokerage fee is one month’s rent + 21% VAT. When you sign a query, you agree to this.
- You are of course free to find a property through external channels, we do not charge for this. Also, you are never obligated to rent a property we suggest. However, you are obliged to pay the full brokerage fee if you still rent one of the properties we have recommended to you via another route. Even if this realization is not the result of the services provided by Den Uyl Real Estate.
- If, after agreeing to a proposal, you no longer wish to rent the property, you must indicate this. Please note that to avoid rash proposals, there is a fee of €250 + 21% VAT.
For more information, please read the general terms and conditions read, these are leading.
Why Den Uyl Real Estate
- Transparent and reliable advice
- Personal commitment
- Available 24/7
- Customized service
- Exclusive opportunities, through good relationships within the housing market